CRANKWORX EVENT REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Crankworx Whistler is getting ready to turn the dial up to full gas, stage the biggest multi-disciplinary shred-fest of the season, and throw one heck of a party. And you’re invited.
Athlete registration for the following events is now open for Crankworx Whistler 2019, coming in hot August 9-18:
- Garbanzo DH - Friday, August 9
- Air DH - Monday, August 12/Tuesday, August 13
- 100% Dual Slalom Whistler - Wednesday, August 14
- Canadian Open DH presented by iXS - Sunday, August 18
There are also a limited number of spaces still available for the Bell Helmets EWS80 Enduro, taking place on Saturday, August 10.
Registration and details: crankworx.com/athlete-registration/
Once again back and continuing to go big in 2019 is the full roster of Kidsworx events.
2018 saw the highest numbers to date across the board in Whistler.
9: days of Kidsworx events
114: medals handed out
1090: registered competitors
Registration is now open for the following Kidsworx events at Crankworx Whistler 2019:
- Kidsworx Enduro - Friday, August 9
- Kidsworx B Line Race - Sunday, August 11
- Kidsworx BMX Challenge - Tuesday, August 13
- Kidsworx XC - Wednesday, August 14
- Kidsworx Dirt Pump Track Challenge - Thursday, August 15
Registration and details: crankworx.com/cwx-kidsworx/whistler