NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATIONS (NEOs)
The Talent Development Team has set the dates for the Summer New Employee Orientations. The expectation is that every new employee is attending an New Employee Orientation at the soonest opportunity. We will be holding 3 smaller NEO’s at the Cabin in June and July.
- Wednesday, June 12th | 9:30AM - 12:30PM | The Cabin | Capacity: 40
- Wednesday, June 26th | 9:30AM - 12:30PM | The Cabin | Capacity: 40
- Tuesday July 16th| 9:30AM - 12:30PM | The Cabin | Capacity: 40
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
Leaders are responsible for the following:
- Register every employee in the proper orientation.
- Arrange the employee’s training/work schedule around attending the session.
- Communicate the day, time and location of NEO to the employee.
- How you talk about and inform employees about their orientation will influence the attitude they bring to NEO
- Please help prepare your employees and build excitement for this opportunity so they get the most from their NEO experience.
There are 2 options to register your employees for NEO:
Option 1: The first method (and preferred) is to sign up your employees on The Lift. Instructions below. In order to do this, your employees have to be hired and reporting to you in Peoplesoft (which feeds into Success factors and The Lift). If you don’t see your employees reporting to you in the Lift, I would reach out to our HR team here at the cabin to get it adjusted and I would sign up your employees for NEO using option 2.
How to Sign up Employees for NEO on The Lift:
- Login to The Lift.
- From the Waffle Icon (top left hand corner), click My Team
- Click the employee name you want to assign training to. If you don’t see your employee here, go to option 2.
- Click the Actions drop down button next to the employee’s name and select Add Learning
- Select one of the options then click Next
- If you clicked the Register, search the catalog for the course, click the Select class link, then click the Arrow button to move the course into the Selected Learning Column.
- If you clicked the Add to Plan, search the catalog for course, select a due date that it needs to be completed by, then click the Arrow button to move the course into the Selected Learning Column.
- If you clicked the Assign and Enroll, search the catalog for the course, click the Select class or Select date link, then click the Arrow button to move the course into the Selected Learning Column.
- Click the Register button
Option 2: If you can’t sign up your employee with option 1, then Please sign up your employees for the NEO on this google Document: